to enable Executive Engagement
In the competitive and rapidly changing
world of the customers we serve, is it enough to equip Sales Professionals with product knowledge
& sales methodologies alone?
Research by CSO Insights( and several others- Forrester,
Sirius Decisions etc) clearly establishes that
A significant part- 60/70%- of Corporate decision
process is made before you get a call or an RFP
- Corporate leaders develop strategies to respond to
trends and external factors. This creates demand which Sales Professionals should ideally be able to capture by early
stage Executive Engagement.
- There is widespread concern amongst salespeople
professionals about engaging and selling to high-level executives. Sales people are uncomfortable
senior leadership since their focus is on their products.
Business & Financial literacy equips them to engage at the CXO
Level and create Impact around an agenda that matters to CXOs. They learn to sell needs/challenges rather than feature- benefit
selling at lower levels.
Effectus has developed a customisable, Executive Engagement framework
for sales professionals.
A Discovery Process to set the context for why it is imperative to master the ‘ art & science
of Executive Engagement, capture current challenges and obstacles to Executive Engegement and participant Expectations-
which in turn are used to customise the emphasis of the workshop learning that follows.
Two day Workshop to master the 5 key elements of Executive Engagement.Customer Insight,
Research & Preparation, Financial statements and ROI. Day 2 is mainly role plays around current sales pursuits.
Take aways include insights & tools around ‘what-to-do’ and ‘how-to-do’.
One-on-one Coaching 45 days & 90 days after the workshop to review people what worked well, what did
not work & what could have been better. The facilitator guides and course-corrects as needed. Coaching ensures that
learnings from the workshop are effectively put into practice. A program wrap up workshop post 90 days,provides perspective
shared learnings & success stories.
Our Clients are delighted with the outcomes
- A Significant improvement in the Research & Preparation to target an Account or a CXO in the account
- Enhanced Customer Insight and understanding of the customer’s strategic business initiatives
- High level of confidence to seek appointments and conduct meetings around a CXOs strategic issues and challenges
- Dramatic transition from product-centric conversations to conversations around the customer’s issues
- Ability to differentiate solutions and articulate what the solutions do for the customer
- Confidence to create new opportunities through their conversations with CXOs